About Nicole S Jhonson
Los Gatos Criminal, DUI, Drug, and Juvenile Defense Lawyer
In addition, Ms. Jhonson has represented clients facing more serious charges including Violation of Probation (VOP), Reckless Driving, Rape, Sex Crimes, Robbery, Guns, Domestic Violence, Assault, Theft, Gangs, Elder Abuse, Strike Offenses, and Murder.
Prior to her admission to the California State Bar, Ms. Jhonson acted as Law Clerk with both the Santa Cruz and San Mateo District Attorney’s Office prosecuting DUI and drug cases, and served as a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Michael W. Miller in Florida’s Ninth Judicial Circuit, located in Orange County, Florida.
Ms. Jhonson’s previous legal experience also includes working as a legal assistant for seven years, and as a forensic investigator processing crime scenes, including homicides, with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Jacksonville Medical Examiner’s Office located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Aside from her legal experience, Ms. Jhonson worked for a number of years as an Archaeologist on projects sponsored by the Smithsonian Institute and National Geographic, appearing on television.
Education and Professional Credentials
- Juris Doctor – Santa Clara University School of Law
- Women & Law Scholarship recipient
- Emery Merit Scholarship recipient
- Bachelor of Arts – The University of Florida
- Member California State Bar
- Member Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member Italian American Bar Association
- Member Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Member NACDL – National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers